To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I purchased 1Password in July of 2016 from AgileBits. it is frozen. Help!!!

qcatgal
qcatgal
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

Hi, I purchased 1Password from AgileBits in July of 2016. I didn't start using it fully till this year. Now, I have a notice that I am frozen and I need to subscribe! I went into AgileBits and had my license resent, but it didn't help! Can someone please help me. All my passwords are in 1Password and I can not access them!!!!!
Thanks

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1Password in July of 2016 from AgileBits. it is frozen. Help!!!

Comments

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member

Hi,

you have to change to a local vault in settings if you don't want the subscription.

• qcatgal
    qcatgal
    Community Member

Hi ChocolateCheesecake,
    I do not know where to go for that. there is no settings and when I go to preferences there doesn't seem to be anyplace like that! :-(
    I'm still frozen, and getting frustrated!!!!!!

• Hi @qcatgal! I'm sorry for the confusion. Your account needs a subscription to stay active. A subscription account includes all the 1Password apps so you can get your passwords from your computer, phone, tablet, and more. The 1Password license you purchased doesn't include an account. This trial is one you signed up for recently.

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

The best way to use 1Password is with a subscription. You’ll always have the latest version of the the app and your devices will sync automatically — no more thinking about Dropbox or iCloud when setting up a new device. If you'd like to use an account, send us an email at support@1password.com with a link to this thread, then post back here with the confirmation code you receive and we'll help you get things set up, as well as some credit for your recent license purchase :)

Alternatively, you can keep using 1Password without the account. You don’t have to subscribe if you like what you’re already using:

How to move your data to a standalone vault to use 1Password without an account

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.