will not open a site automatically or sometimes will not insert the pw. Just started last week

MDeutsch
MDeutsch
Community Member

1Password was working properly a week ago and not it will insert User Name & PW and not open the site or in may cases will not insert the password . I have two copies of 1Password on my machine. One says 1Password.app and the other is 1Password 6.app

1Password Version: 1Password app or 1Password 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS-10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password started to not insert PW or will not open site

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

I can’t help with the first part of your query, but you will want to delete one of those applications (probably the 1Password.app).

But before you do that, check which one is the most up-to-date, just open the folders for both applications (they should be in the root /Applications folder but you might have it elsewhere), then right click on the application icon and select Get Info (or select the application and hit ⌘I).

In the info window you’ll see a whole load of stuff, under General you’ll see the version number.

Keep the version with the higher number (you should have a 6.7).

• @MDeutsch,

I think you're seeing a side effect of an issue we identified with Safari extension gallery installed 1Password extensions. You can read more about it at https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78160/

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.