OTP Not Copied to clipboard

GTIMANiac
GTIMANiac
Community Member

OTP Not Copied to clipboard after auto-fill of credentials. Side note, the link from the homepage to install beta extension for Opera throws an nginx 404.

macOS 10.12.5 (beta 16F67a)
Opera 44.0.2510.1449
1Password Extension 4.6.5.2
1Password 6.7.1

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.5.2
OS Version: macOS 10.12.5 (beta 16F67a)
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@GTIMANiac: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! TOTP copy to clipboard was a beta feature, and you appear to be using the stable version. If that surprises you, there currently isn't a beta of 1Password for Mac, but hopefully it won't be long until we release a new one, potentially with that enabled again.

Also, not sure why you're getting an error, as I just downloaded the Opera extension here. You could always try the alternate:

https://cache.agilebits.com/dist/1P/ext/1Password-4.6.4.90.crx

Let me know if that helps!

• ausernie
    ausernie
    Community Member

Hello Brenty,

Not sure why this feature keeps missing the cut when it comes to stable versions. it was dropped last time too. :-(

I use the OTP support in 1Password for Mac all the time now and I love it. The automatic copying of the OTP is a really useful add-on to the OTP functionality. It gets quite frustrating when a really good feature that you use all the time keeps appearing, then disappearing, then reappearing and now disappearing again from the product.

Regards, Shane.

1Password 6
    Version 6.7.1 (671001)
    AgileBits Store
    OS Version: 10.11.6 (15G1421)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ausernie,

I'm glad to hear the feature to automatically copy the TOTP has been so helpful for you! Our developers are still working on that and would like to improve it before including it in a stable release, so for now it's only in beta releases. Please keep in mind that just because a feature is in a beta doesn't guarantee it will be in the next stable version. I'm sorry that's been causing some frustration for you, though!

Thank you for your feedback about that. If you have more questions about 1Password, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.