1Password Teams promo

This discussion was created from comments split from: Paid vs Subscription ?.

Comments

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member
    edited April 2017

:p @brenty

I am curious about your matchmaker setup. :)

And I just subscribed to an old Teams account I found and paid even 3.99$ instead of the 2.99$ account that would be sufficient for me:

Edit: I wondered what the early adopter thing is and now I saw, that the account is even worth 11.99$/month normally. :p

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

@ChocolateCheesecake: I just meant that if someone posts here to take you up on your offer, I can make the necessary arrangements. :)

It sounds like you may be confusing it with an individual 1Password.com annual membership. We haven't ever had a plan at that price for 1Password Teams. It sounds like you've already locked in the best deal we've ever had for that. I apologize for the confusion there! :blush:

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member

@brenty

I know it's not for individuals, but I did not realize it's a Pro account at first.

Nothing to apologize. I could also have started a new trial for the 2.99$ account, but it looked so nice. ;)

Seems I registered it when Teams were still in beta and individual/family plans did not even exist.

Thanks for helping me with the arrangement. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ChocolateCheesecake: Ah, I hear you. No problem! 1Password Teams is pretty awesome (and powerful), but for many individuals it's overkill. However, if you're running a business (or have aspirations to), at that price it's pretty close to an individual account, and allows you plenty(!) of room to grow. Just a thought. :)

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member
    edited April 2017

@brenty

Yes, it's really cool. At the moment I can't work. But when I am able to again, I want to start a repair/help service for Apple devices. :)

And everyone will get a recommendation to install 1Password. ;)

Edit: Where has your beautiful hat gone by the way... ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yes, it's really cool. At the moment I can't work. But when I am able to again, I want to start a repair/help service for Apple devices. :)

@ChocolateCheesecake: Awesome! Best of luck to you! :chuffed:

And everyone will get a recommendation to install 1Password. ;)

Awesome! It's always exciting when new folks discover 1Password and improve their security, and very cool of you to help play matchmaker. ;)

Edit: Where has your beautiful hat gone by the way...

Haha it's here, but I don't wear it indoors. :lol:

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member

@brenty

Awesome! It's always exciting when new folks discover 1Password and improve their security, and very cool of you to help play matchmaker. ;)<

Thanks. :)

Haha it's here, but I don't wear it indoors. :lol:<

Do you know this guy on YouTube who is filming wild animals? He has such a cowboy hat too and looks also totally different (bald) without it. ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ChocolateCheesecake: No, but now I'm curious. heh

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

@brenty

No, but now I'm curious. heh <

https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakingTrail

It's really great and cute. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Looks dangerous. Better him than me! :lol:

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

@brenty

I got the red spam block for 5 minutes again after editing my last post the second time. :(

Before that, I didn't do anything in the forums.

This happens very often and I fear now again because I just posted two or three things from my iPhone.

Edit: Luckily it did not happen this time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry about that. There are some restrictions on frequency to help prevent spam, but the detection isn't exactly perfect. It may be related to the different IP addresses if you're going back and forth between devices, browsers, or cellular networks. Hopefully that can be improved in time.

• @ChocolateCheesecake,

yeah, pirate @brenty needs to come back.

Rudy

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member

@rudy

Absolutely! ;)

• I'll be happy to add a :+1: vote for this... :lol:

This discussion has been closed.