Duo Security and Third Party 2FA

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Hi

I haven't tried it myself yet but I emailed Duo about Twitter and WhatsApp new 2FA feature. Duo support emailed back informing me about their 3rd Party support.

"I have also pasted a guide below on how the Third-party accounts are setup."

https://guide.duo.com/third-party-accounts?

There were some discussions about Twitter's 2FA in this forum earlier.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

Thanks @Ben,

I really need to be more familiar with 1Password's more current features and not only the ones from years ago.

It would help to have a printable manual. I've looked at but never purchased Joe Kissell's books.

"What’s New in Version 2.2
    This version of the book contains numerous revisions to bring it up to date with the latest releases of 1Password. Some of the most noteworthy changes are these:

Added a new topic, License 1Password, which discusses the various 1Password accounts (individual, family, and team) and stand-alone licenses for the 1Password app

Included a detailed sidebar, 1Password Versions for Windows, which explains why there are three different Windows versions of 1Password and how they differ

Added extensive clarifications throughout the book regarding the differences between 1Password 4 and 1Password 6 for Windows

Expanded Make First-run Decisions and Install Browser Extensions to include information on steps for 1Password account holders, browser authorization codes, and other details

Mentioned the 2016 MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar in Lock or Unlock Manually with the Touch Bar

Updated Set Up Syncing and other parts of the book to reflect the term “WLAN syncing” as a replacement for “Wi-Fi syncing”

In Using Attachments and elsewhere, clarified that 1Password accounts use Documents as a replacement for attachments

Updated Android to cover the features and usage instructions in the most recent version of 1Password for Android

Massively revised the chapter Use 1Password Accounts (formerly “Use 1Password for Teams”) to cover individual, family, and team accounts

Updated the text to reflect the branding change from “1Password for Teams” and “1Password for Families” to “1Password Teams” and “1Password Families,” respectively

Removed text about 1PasswordAnywhere, which has been deprecated and is largely obsolete given the new 1Password accounts"

There is a part of Joe's blog on 1Password 4 that is now broken:
    "If you have a Mac running 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion, you can run 1Password 3, instead. Note that you can sync/share data between 1Password 3 and 1Password 4. AgileBits has an enthusiastic support article about this topic, How do I use 1Password 4 in Snow Leopard or Lion?."
    learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/FAQs/#how-do-i-use-1password-4-in-snow-leopard-or-lion

• We've tried to do printable manuals in the past, but they really just aren't practical. We're constantly updating our documentation based on customer feedback, feedback from our customer support folks, and changes made to the apps by the development team. A manual you print today may be fairly obsolete tomorrow. As such we're pretty well set at this point on offering documentation that is intended to be consumed online, so that updates can be made available essentially instanatly.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.