How can I see favourites in the browser extension?

In my older version of 1Password, you could access the favourites easily in the browser extension but the new one doesn't seem to have that function, or am I missing something. Also, how can I make it open something in a new tab rather than in the window I'm using?

1Password Version: 6.43
Extension Version: 4.63.9
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Account
Referrer: forum-search:Favorites in browser

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2017

Hi @ZebraBkpg,

Thanks for writing in.

You're not missing anything, we're still working on polishing the new 1Password mini experience in 1Password 6.

Right now, 1Password mini does not show favorites nor does it have an option to open in a new tab instead of the current tab. Both are coming in future updates.

For now, if you open a new tab first (Cntl + T or N usually), you can then open 1Password mini to find the site you want to open right away. You can bring up 1Password mini via Cntl + Alt + \.

Favorites, you could open the main 1Password app first, go to Favorites on top left and double-click on the item you want to open. We'll bring this to 1Password mini as soon as possible.

• ZebraBkpg
    ZebraBkpg
    Community Member

Thanks for the update. I'll look forward to it when it comes out.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for letting us know you're looking forward to Favorites! :)

• ings
    ings
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

@MikeT

Favorites, you could open the main 1Password app first, go to Favourites on top left and double-click on the item you want to open.

That's a good workaround until the function appears in mini or the browser extension. It's really the only function I find I'm missing since I made the switch to Families recently. Mind you I do miss it, as I use it all the time, in the browser extension, over on macOS.

Dave Ings

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We miss it too. I can't promise when we'll be able to add this, but it's on our list as well. :)

This discussion has been closed.