After removing a person, the activity log shows "Someone" for all tasks

Options
1passdave
1passdave
Community Member

After removing a person from our account, the activity log shows "Someone" for all tasks but I need the person's name to still be there for reporting purposes. I'm using 1password for teams in a business environment and would like the history for auditing purposes.

Is this a feature that will be added?

I originally suspended the account so that their history would still be there, but ended up deleting them since we are still charged for suspended accounts.

Ideally there should be an "archive" feature.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi @1passdave - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the troubles and I completely understand where you're coming from. As you mentioned, when a team member is deleted from the account, as of right now their name does not show up under the Activity Monitor. We're working to improve this so I appreciate the detailed feedback and for sharing your use case. I don't have a timeline to provide you with at the moment but we hope to correct this in the near future.

On a side note, if you "suspend" a team member you should no longer be charged for the suspended account. In the future, when you suspend a user, the billing should reflect this change within 24 hours.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and I'll be happy to help out. :smile:

ref: b5-2150

• 1passdave
    1passdave
    Community Member
    Options

That's good to know, thank you @Frank ! As a workaround I will suspend the user. Will the suspended user still have access to the vaults from his laptops via the 1password mini client? If so, then that's not an option since the person would have access to confidential passwords for my company.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @1passdave - Good question and I appreciate the follow-up. When you suspend a team member this will revoke all access to any of the teams vaults. Only when you reactivate the team members account will they regain access to the team's vaults. I hope this helped. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we're happy to assist. Enjoy the rest of your day. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.