Installing the app on Windows 10

Greetings,

I have the subscription service. I have installed the app on my Mac fine, along with my phone, however I am having issues installing it to my work PC.

I am getting the error: Unable to sing in, please check details provided and your network connection. I have used the QR code, so I am pretty sure the data entered is correct.

I suspected it would be a proxy error, so I did enter the proxy settings in the app manually as well, in case the app did not use the proxy settings of the PC for some reason, still showing the same error.

I can successfully log-in via internet website, so the issue is not about my Master Password either. I have installed the app via https://my.1password.com/apps page, so I doubt its an issue of version either.

As you can imagine, it is rather annoying to input 20 something digit passwords manually. Any help is appreciated.

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: via Master key

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello there @subcounter,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the troubles. It does sound like this is the issue with the proxy you are using. Could you please share the Event Viewer logs with us? Here is how?

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here.
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt).

Please send it to support+windows@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• subcounter
    subcounter
    Community Member

Hello @Greg ,

Thank you for the quick response. I have sent the e-mail.

The following is my support ID: #AKA-86229-289

Hope the issue will be resolved.

Cheers

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

@subcounter: I have found your email, but there are no logs file attached to it. Could you please try to send it once again? Thanks!

ref: AKA-86229-289

• subcounter
    subcounter
    Community Member

@Greg , I have resent the e-mail. Something with the attachment must've went wrong. Let me know if you have received it.

Thanks!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@subcounter: Received! :+1: We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.