1password 6 Mini on windows is Huge

The size of the 1password mini log in window is huge in 1password 6 (families) on Windows.

I would post screenshots if I could ... but roughly on a Mac the Icon is 1.25" in diameter, and in Windows it's 2x that. On windows there's at least 1.4" of grey space above the icon.

Is this because of the default resolution on Retina displays on mac vs resolution on Windows.

1Password Version: 6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @jimbojones2000,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password 6! :)

You should be able to resize 1Password mini window. Please try to move the mouse cursor to any edge or corner of the 1Password mini window until a double-headed arrow appears. When this arrow appears, click and drag it to make the window larger or smaller. The size you set should be kept for the next time. Could you please try to do that and see if it works for you? Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• jimbojones2000
    jimbojones2000
    Community Member

Sure, that resizes the window

The icon is still ridiculously large (2x the size as on a Mac) plus the textbox is very large as well. It really looks silly compared to the Mac version.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@jimbojones2000: I agree, it doesn't look perfect or polished, but right now we are focused on the issues in Password 6 that are more critical. We will get to the 1Password mini window and polishing, but it takes time. I hope for your understanding. :chuffed:

Please let us know if you notice anything else, we are always ready to help.

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.