Mozilla now owns Pocket. 1Click 1Password integration?

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Lounge

How would Pocket and 1Password work together as, I, at one time, considered Pocket but decided against subscribing.

I was thinking about a 1Click solution, which may or may not be appropriate to say, 1Password.com?

There is a blog article on 1Click and 1Password but it is 5 years old. Time for an updated version?https://blog.agilebits.com/2012/02/16/1password-power-tip-mac-create-a-1click-bookmark/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: I like Pocket myself (though it's become a bit bloated over the years), and I kind of like the idea of Mozilla controlling it. I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at with regard to 1Click bookmarks though. What did you have in mind?

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

@brenty,

How does the web app fit into 1click bookmarks as the article is now outdated? We are now also at 1Password 6.x across platforms MAC/Win/iOS).

I was on a Nokia handset 5 years ago and did not get into 1click bookmarks at all back then.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Ah, I see. The old 1Click bookmarks feature was built around the 1Password app and browser extensions, so there just isn't any way to do something like this with the web interface currently. But that's an interesting idea. Perhaps it will be possible in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.