1Password on my pc has a line through "Edit" Can Not Edit

Options

1Password in my PC will not let me edit ("Edit" has a line through it) and will not sync with my iPhone that does allow me to edit and sync with Dropbox.

1Password Version: 6.7.1.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password on my PC has a line through "Edit" Can not edit

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @AgileFranklin,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the confusion with 1Password on Windows.

1Password 6 for Windows is focused on our subscription-based 1Password.com accounts at the moment and does not support local vaults (that is why you can't edit anything). If you are interested in using 1Password 6, you should sign up for 1Password account and move all of your items from your local vault (synced via Dropbox) to your new 1Password account. You can learn more about 1Password accounts here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

If you previously purchased and used 1Password 4 for Windows and don't want to sign up for an account, you should stick with it for the time being, as 1Password 6 for Windows is not a direct upgrade for 1Password 4 (yet). It is available for download on our website (see Get 1Password 4 (standalone version).

I hope it helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.