app öffnet nicht!

Options

Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe heute 1Password installiert, nach Installation der App wird sofort das Masterkennwort abgefragt, dies wird jedoch nicht aktzeptiert, woran liegt das?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe heute 1Password installiert, nach Installation der App wird sofort das Masterkennwort abgefragt, dies wird jedoch nicht aktzeptiert, woran liegt das?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi @Diskontkid,

Welcome to the forum! My German is bad, so I will answer in English (you can find a Google Translate version below).

Am I right to understand that you can sign in to your account at 1Password.com in the browser on your Windows PC, but can't do it in 1Password 6 app? Do you see all of your data, when you sign in to your account in the browser? Please let us know, so we could proceed.

Thank you!

Google Translate:

Hallo,

Willkommen im Forum! Mein Deutsch ist schlecht, also werde ich auf Englisch antworten.

Bin ich recht zu verstehen, dass Sie sich in Ihrem Konto bei 1Password.com im Browser auf Ihrem Windows-PC anmelden können, aber nicht in 1Password 6 tun können App Sehen Sie alle Ihre Daten, wenn Sie sich im Browser im Konto anmelden? Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, damit wir weitergehen können.

Vielen Dank!

++
    Greg

• Diskontkid
    Diskontkid
    Community Member
    Options

Hallo Greg,
    yes, thats correct!
    I' ve in january create a First Account an the same PC, may be ist that the reason and i Need the Masterpassfor the testaccount from january ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017
    Options

@Diskontkid: If you setup 1Password previously with a different account or vault, it will probably still require that Master Password to unlock.

You can always start over completely with the app if you're not sure that that would be and don't have data there. Then you'd be able to setup the app with your account now.

I see you've also emailed us separately, so we can continue the conversation there to get more details. I'll reply shortly.

ref: QEY-48491-219

This discussion has been closed.