The auto web site open does not work after Windows 10 latest upgrade.

Options

Two days ago Windows 10 was automatically updated. After that happened, the ability to click on the hot link to internet explorer quit working. I now have to cut and paste the URL into the proper line in the browser. I used this function a lot and would like it to work again. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1Password Version: 4.6.1.620
Extension Version: 4.6.1.620
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Wi
Referrer: forum-search:INTERNET EXPLORER

Comments

• river_jvb
    river_jvb
    Community Member
    Options

Two days ago Windows 10 was automatically updated. After that happened, the ability to click on the hot link to internet explorer quit working. I now have to cut and paste the URL into the proper line in the browser. I used this function a lot and would like it to work again. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also I can not get the file extension for firefox.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@river_jvb: Hmm. I wonder if the Windows update removed the 1Password add-on from Internet Explorer for some reason, or disabled it. Do you see it there?

You can also install the Firefox browser extension from our site:

1Password browser extensions

The Internet Explorer add-on works very differently though, so it is actually installed when you install the 1Password app. So you might try reinstalling 1Password to make sure that the add-on is installed properly:

1Password 4 downloads

Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.