To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have an ios license I purchased for my phone and mac but I now have PC and phone app crashes.

davef
davef
Community Member

I purchased earlier version of 1 password. Still using IOS phone but app crashes continuously. Getting prompts to upgrade and migrate but cant seem to fine the right sequence. Need to upgrade and install on PC and phone

1Password Version: 2011 v 14.1..4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an ios license I purchased for my phone and mac but I now have PC and phone app crashes.

Comments

• Frank
    edited May 2017

Hi @davef - Sorry for the troubles. Yes I was able to locate the standalone licenses that you have purchased in the past. I sent you a copy of your license information in a separate email so let me know if you didn't receive it. It's great to hear you're giving a 1Password membership a test drive. I'll be happy to help :smile:

In order to get a better understanding on the issue with 1Password on your iPhone, can you send us over a Diagnostics Report?

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79079/i-have-an-ios-license-i-purchased-for-my-phone-and-mac-but-i-now-have-pc-and-phone-app-crashes#latest

• Your forum username: davef

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• davef
    davef
    Community Member

I cant locate a diagnostic report. I've got the PC software loaded and all of my passwords on my phone which has v3 installed as well as v6. I just want to take my v3 passwords and migrate to v6 on my phone and also sync to my PC afterward.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@davef: Ah, sorry about that. Thanks for clarifying. If you haven't already done so, please migrate your data from 1Password 3 to 1Password 6 first:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your iPhone or iPad

Then follow the steps in this guide generate a diagnostic report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.