Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know that helped. :chuffed:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

In reviewing my now accessible account, I have left Duo disabled. For now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@brenty,

I am happy to help in some small way to allow others, possibly, in the same situation I was in to back get in quicker. I wouldn't want to presume that Agilebits has already made plans for it. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Get back in quicker, not back get in.

• Thank you @wkleem, there's no high-five emoji so the :+1: will have to do :wink:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

I am happy with 1Password as a whole with the exception being a lack of a printable manual. I will have to find a way around it. Joe Kissell is an option, or using PDF?

• Frank
    edited May 2017

That's great to hear :wink: You can check out our YouTube channel. Also a couple of my team mates have put together an awesome blog series on 1Password Teams highlighting some of the awesome features. :+1:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

The other issue that I have with Duo is the Firefox - NoScript - 1Password Extension - Duo. Clickjacking alert. That may take longer to resolve, it was reported earlier than my issue first stated in this discussion.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/352936#Comment_352936

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Hi

Duo support have emailed me to say that they're aware of the issue with Duo and NoScript with Firefox and 1Password Extension. They will keep me informed of the outcome.

• Sweet! Thank you :+1: :wink:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Hi

Duo's contact is quite sparse and I have no idea how long it will take so I should just turn on 1Password.com integration occasionally to check.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Closing this discussion since it sounds like your issue has been resolved. Hopefully you don't run into any other trouble, but if you do need help with 1Password feel free to start a new discussion. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.