Search for duplicate logins in 1password.com vaults

Options
kyzygo
kyzygo
Community Member

Is there a way to quickly find duplicate logins in the vaults created in 1password.com?

My wife and I have several vaults and there are still duplicates from the transition to 1password.com from the vaults we had in our personal accounts.

1Password Version: 1password 6
Extension Version: Safari 4.6.5
OS Version: OSX 10.12
Sync Type: 1password.com
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to search for duplicate logins in the vaults we created on 1password.com?

Comments

• kyzygo
    kyzygo
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a way to quickly find duplicate logins in the vaults created in 1password.com?

My wife and I have several vaults and there are still duplicates from the transition to 1password.com from the vaults we had in our personal accounts

• Frank
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi @kyzygo - Thank you for contacting us and congrats on the new 1Password.com account. Sorry for the duplicates. May I ask if you added your account to any of our 1Password apps just yet? It will be easier to remove any duplicated items via the apps versus the web app. You could sort your Personal/Private vault by title which might help with removing the duplicate items. Did you delete your Primary vault after migrating your existing 1Password data over to the new account? Keep me posted and let me know if this helped or if you have any additional questions. We'll be happy to assist.

This discussion has been closed.