forum error occurred when typing post

skippingrock
skippingrock
Community Member

I got this error while typing my other posting.

{ "Code": 0, "Exception": "Unrecognized credential secret", "Class": "OpenCloud\\Common\\Exceptions\\CredentialError" }

I had to force reload the page… and that is all I need to say but this is making me blab to say more to post.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @skippingrock,

I had some difficulties accessing the forums earlier -- I suspect our forum provider Vanilla was having some difficulties. Hopefully it won't happen again. :)

Please let us know if the trouble continues and we can reach out to Vanilla.

Ben

P.S. If you ever have trouble reaching us here about a 1Password support issue please feel free to email us at support+forum@agilebits.com

• skippingrock
    skippingrock
    Community Member

I'm still running into the problem… Got another Whoops error when trying to read your reply.

• skippingrock
    skippingrock
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

Getting this pretty regularly now.

• skippingrock
    skippingrock
    Community Member

And this too.

• helloari
    helloari
    Community Member

i'm getting the same errors.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skippingrock and @helloari,

Sorry to hear you're having a little trouble with these forums! I've also seen the "Something has gone wrong" error a few times in the last hour, so it looks like Vanilla (our forum provider) is having some issues today. The problem might just take care of itself shortly, but we'll contact Vanilla if it continues. In the meantime, refreshing the page that gives an error should help. Cheers! :)

• And just to reiterate if you have trouble reaching us here about a 1Password support issue please feel free to email us at support+forum@agilebits.com. If you've already posted an issue here there is no need to Thanks. :)

Ben

• And just to reiterate if you have trouble reaching us here about a 1Password support issue please feel free to email us at support+forum@agilebits.com. If you've already posted an issue here there is no need to both post it here and send an email unless requested. Thanks. :)

Ben

• skippingrock
    skippingrock
    Community Member

Seems to be better now. Is this email address posted anywhere? I've never seen it before.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2017

It is posted in a lot of threads here. The forum team gives it out as a way to contact us when conversations need to be moved to email (e.x. in cases where we need to gather diagnostic information or look up account details).

The general support@agilebits.com email address will work just as well / better, as messages sent to support+forum@agilebits.com are flagged specifically for the forum team, and as you might imagine we spend most of our time here, not in the email inbox. :) But if you're having a 1Password issue and also having trouble using the forums we definitely want to know that.

Ben

• In any event, it appears the temporary issues Vanilla was having the other day have resolved, so I'm going to close this thread.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.