how to cancel auto renewal?

Your application is a scam.
it is not clear that it is subscription based and canceling auto renewal is close to imposible. Shame! Shame! Shame!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cancel autorenewal

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @irekpulnicki,

Your application is a scam.

That is pretty harsh.

it is not clear that it is subscription based and canceling auto renewal is close to imposible. Shame! Shame! Shame!

I think we make it pretty clear on our pricing page that this is a subscription:

Pricing - 1Password

We have instructions on canceling auto-renewal available in our support documentation:

How to manage your 1Password subscription - 1Password Support

Thanks.

Ben

• I stay with what I said.
    I am trying to cancel the subscription since March.
    All I am getting are emails which expire before I can read them or instructions which are not doable.
    I do not have original device and I do not have secret key.
    Just cancel my subscription or we are going to meet in court!
    SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited May 2017

@irekpulnicki: I don't think so. It's much easier to simply cancel your subscription as Darno explained via email two days ago. It's a shame you didn't do that sooner if you do not wish to use 1Password. We want happy customers, not trapped ones. It just isn't possible for us to access Apple's systems and do this for you. You have the power. Take care.

ref: FHL-62372-497

• You guys do not understand or do not want to understand.
    What about users who no longer have iOS devices and do not have access to their secret keys?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

To cancel any subscription (i.e. not just 1Password) that you've set up through Apple you need to do so through Apple. We have no control over that fact.

If you're concerned that you may not be using Apple devices in the future then I wouldn't recommend subscribing through Apple, and would suggest subscribing through our site instead, where we can help more directly if there are difficulties.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.