Is there a way for small screen users to use a list view in 1Password.com?

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Hi

Due to space constraint, when I sign in to 1Password.com from my iPhone SE, the initial view is not optimal and I would prefer things the way they are in Vaults in Admin Console instead of 1Password - Your Vaults overview. It's not perfect but it's still more usable.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: It's certainly something we can consider for the future, but as most folks use the 1Password apps to access their data, especially on mobile devices, developing multiple/flexible UI for the website isn't a priority right now. But perhaps that's something we'll do in the future. Thanks for your feedback on this! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017

Hi

It's certainly something we can consider for the future, but as most folks use the 1Password apps to access their data, especially on mobile devices, developing multiple/flexible UI for the website isn't a priority right now. But perhaps that's something we'll do in the future. Thanks for your feedback on this! :)

It's true of course but when I tried finding Travel Mode, I had a difficult time finding it until I went back to a decent sized screen device. I turned it on but without setting any Travel Mode vaults, and as stated, all my 1Password.com vaults vanished.

iOS and mobile software in general are still a subset of their desktop versions.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Ah, that's a fair point. But arguably it's not a great idea to login to 1Password.com to enable Travel Mode on a mobile device...though I suspect you were just testing it out. In contrast to the 1Password.com web interface, the mobile apps are specifically designed for both the smaller screen size and mobile use, so we're working within the constraints of the platform. But we'll continue to add features and improve things over time as we find clever ways to fit more in there without compromising usability. Cheers! :chuffed:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@brenty,

It is true that I was simply testing out the feature! :)

• It would be nice if all of 1Password.com was properly accessible on mobile devices.

Rick

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
This discussion has been closed.