Can't find my license

I just upgraded to version 6 from version 4, on a Mac. I'm getting a message that it's in trial mode and I have to add a license. I originally purchased version 3, and I have a key from that time. I purchased that one from the Agile store, but the email I used I don't have anymore. Then I have 2 receipts from iTunes, one for the iPad and one for an upgrade for my Mac. But I can't find any license.

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @elianab - Thank you for reaching out to us. If you purchased 1Password through the Mac App Store, make sure you're signed in using the same Apple ID that was used to make the purchase. There is no license key needed for the Mac App Store version, you just have to be signed into the same Apple ID to validate the purchase. You should be able to download 1Password from your purchase history via the Mac App Store or through iTunes. I hope this helped. Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to assist.

• I already downloaded it through the Agile site. It's working, but it's asking for a license. Should I re-download it from the iTunes store?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @elianab - If you purchase the standalone version through the Mac App Store, then yes I would download it from there. The version on our website requires a license key after the 30 day trial. Since you don't currently have a license key for 1Password 6 and you purchased it from the Mac App Store, I would recommend downloading it from there. As I mentioned before, as long as, you're signed into iTunes using the same Apple ID that was used to purchase it originally you should be fine. Your Apple ID is used to validate the purchase instead of a license key with the Mac App Store version :+1: If you have any questions, please feel free to reply back.

This discussion has been closed.