To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Over the course of time, I have ended up with multiple accounts for [email removed for privacy]

Options
melburstein1
melburstein1
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

How can I clean up the mess that I have created? In other words, is there a way to delete the accounts that I am no longer using? Or is there a function to merge accounts?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Over the course of time, I have ended up with multiple accounts for .

Comments

• melburstein1
    melburstein1
    Community Member
    Options

How can I clean up the mess that I have created? Is there a way to merge accounts or to delete those no longer needed?

• Frank
    Options

Hi melburstein1 - Sorry for the troubles and I'll be happy to help you get back on track. I just sent you over an email so let's continue the conversation over there so we don't share any private information here. I look forward to working with you. Talk to you soon.

ref: NJS-98577-67

• agoebel
    agoebel
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue. Can someone help me?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @agoebel - Thank you for contacting us here. Do you have multiple 1Password.com accounts and you're looking to merge or delete them? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the issue so I can better assist you. Keep me posted but don't share any private details here. We can always move the conversation over to email :wink:

• agoebel
    agoebel
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I have two accounts, one with my work email and one with my personal. I would like one account. I have different saves in the different vaults and it is frustrating when my computer will only access on account (when it is the wrong vault). This is not really a problem when using the iOS app as it shows all of my accounts and their vaults, but I spend far more time on both my work and home desktops.

• Frank
    Options

Hi agoebel - Thank you for the additional details, very helpful :smile: I just emailed you so we can work on this together. It will be a little easier to get this squared away for you via email so we don't share anything private here. At your convenience, reply back to me so we can keep the conversation going over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: QVN-34891-435

• agoebel
    agoebel
    Community Member
    Options

I have replied to the email. Thank you.

• Frank
    Options

You're welcome and thank you for letting me know. I'll reply back to you shortly :+1:

This discussion has been closed.