Space wasted when viewing notes and no pop-out option

Options
David Spink
David Spink
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

There's still an awful lot of wasted space when viewing notes - I have lots of long notes and the layout still insists on squashing notes up in to a narrow column - as you can see from my screen snip below.

A pop-out option to get a note in a separate sizeable window would also be excellent. I often need to position a note along side another windows (such as a Remote Desktop connection for example) which is cumbersome when the note is attached to the entire 1Password window!

David

1Password Version: 6.6.433
Extension Version: 4.6.7.2
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1703
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi there @David Spink :chuffed:

Thank you for letting us know and for your feedback suggestion todo with the pop-out option. We are (as you've probably noticed this past few days) refining the UI quite heavily and the item viewer is not forgotten. We are hoping to bring some changes to help with the spacing and refining this space (Item details viewer). As for the pop-out window suggestion, this is something that 1Password mini is looking to adopt in future updates, as this behaviour is something we already have in our longer established Mac App.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.