Can I do something to use a 1Password 5 Licence in Windows and Mac?

I purchased my 1Password 5 licence within a package of other software for Mac OS X with discount. This License I use it in my job and updated it to version 6 without problem. But now I have a Windows laptop in my home, there I would like to also sync my info of 1Password.

There used to be an option to upgrade my license to be able to use it in both systems but now I don't find it.

Can this still be done? is any alternative without involving anual subscriptions? (I prefer to pay only once).

1Password Version: 5 & 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OSsierra & Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Shmit: Since the standalone 1Password Windows app (version 4) is no longer being actively developed, it is not for sale anymore. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to make sure it meets your needs, and if you'll shoot us an email with your purchase information at [email protected] from the email address you use to sign up, we'll see what we can do to help make the transition a smooth one. Just post the Support ID you receive here if you do so, so we can confirm we received it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.