Smart search - duplicate password

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

I'm trying to make a smart search that'll show all duplicate passwords with certain tags. The "Show search option" doesn't see to have any search for showing duplicate passwords - wondering how to do this.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@henders,

Have you tried looking at the security audit section in the sidebar? we have a "Duplicate Passwords" heading under that.

Rudy

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@rudy
    Yes, I have. As mentioned before, I need to see duplicate passwords with certain tags. The security audit section in the sidebar shows all duplicate password - there is no way to filter by tags.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @henders,

You don't actually need to use the search options for this. Instead, select one of the Tags in the left sidebar, then change the sorting option (right below the search field) to "Show Duplicate Passwords".

You can also sort search results the same way. So for example, if you want to search for items that have two different tags as well as duplicate passwords, open the search options, set those options to find items with the same two tags, and then change the sorting option to "Show Duplicate Passwords".

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have more questions. Cheers! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@Drew_AG thanks, that solves my problem.

• Great to hear that Drew's suggestion did the trick. Good thing he thought of that, because that didn't come to my mind.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.