License upgrade for Mac?

timosentimosen
edited June 2017 in Purchasing

Hi guys,

when I checked for a possible upgrade a while ago (2016-06-13 11.00.17 to be specific) I was able to find an upgrade path from 1password 3 to 1password 6 for Mac.

Since then I was just using the trial version of 6, but now I would wanna upgrade. I was only able to find the standalone offer for the full price though. Where can I enter my previous license key to get the discount - or is this discontinued for some funny reason?

Thanks
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:possible upgrade 1password 3 6

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi Timo,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We're no longer marketing standalone licenses, and as such have removed the upgrade option from the webstore. We are recommending a migration to a 1Password.com membership. You can read more about the benefits of a membership here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

If you'd like to discuss other purchasing options or your specific case please send us an email to [email protected] so we can discuss your particular situation more directly.

Thank you.

Ben

• Email sent, the membership model is not an option for me. The benefits are needless in my case and recurring billing is not possible for accounting reasons. I like the software as is and don't need permanent updates. If needed, I would buy an upgrade for a one time fee if I do see enough benefits of a new version eventually.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks, @timosen. One of us will be in touch in reply to your email soon.

Ben

ref: VTK-67527-263

This discussion has been closed.