iTunes In app purchase annual subscription

I notice that there is annual subscription via iTunes (I'm in Canada):
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/1password-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id568903335?mt=8

How can I get the annual subscription via iTunes? In 1Password iPhone, the only option I have is to get the monthly one but I want to know if I can change it to annual one via iTunes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iTunes In app purchase annual subscription

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @vincentleung - Great question and thank you for contacting us to ask. Yes, you can switch from a "monthly" to an "annual" billing cycle. You can use this link or you can follow the steps below -

Open Settings on your iPhone > iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > "1Password”

Screenshot below :+1: I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Umm I don't see Subscriptions on my iPhone. I tried the link you gave me but the Subscriptions page is blank. Is it because I am using a trial version?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi vincentleung - Thanks for getting back to me. I think I understand why you're not seeing the option on your end. Let's continue the conversation via email so we don't share anything private here. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can discuss this a bit more over there. Talk to you soon :smile:

ref: QDU-99738-524

This discussion has been closed.