To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

congelamento Account

Options
yuki78
yuki78
Community Member

ho provato 1Password inserendo la mia email e dopo un mese si è bloccato. vorrei sbloccarlo e utilizzare l'app sul mio android ma mi chiede la secret key che inizia con A3-ERQA79 ma non riesco a recuperare il seguito. Nella cartella download non ho il kit di emergenza. Gentilmente aiutatemi a sbloccare l'account e a recuperare le mie password.

I tried 1Password by entering my email and after a month got locked. I would like to unlock and use the app on my android but ask me the secret key that starts with A3-ERQA79 but I can not retrieve the sequel. In the download folder I do not have the emergency kit. Please kindly help me to unlock my account and retrieve my passwords.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• yuki78
    yuki78
    Community Member
    Options

come posso aggiungere ora la carta di credito se non posso entrare nel mio account?
    How can I now add my credit card if I can not enter my account?

Only 4 days left on your 1Password trial.
    Brr! It’s getting chilly in here. ⛄

Hi Mongini. Your free trial of 1Password is almost over. To keep your "Mongini Yuki" account from being frozen, be sure to add a credit card. It only takes a minute to keep things humming along, warm and cozy.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2017
    Options

@yuki78: If you've been using your 1Password.com account in the app on one of your devices, you can find the Secret Key in 1Password Settings/Preferences > Accounts:

If you can't find your Secret Key or Setup Code

And be sure to save a copy of your Emergency Kit in case you need it in the future. I hope this helps! :)

Se hai utilizzato l'account 1Password.com nell'applicazione su uno dei tuoi dispositivi, puoi trovare la chiave segreta in 1Password Settings / Preferences> Accounts:

Se non riesci a trovare la tua Secret Key o il tuo Setup Code

E assicurati di salvare una copia del tuo kit di emergenza nel caso in cui avrai bisogno in futuro. Spero che aiuti! :)

This discussion has been closed.