To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

vaults don't sync with 1password account android w/ MacOS

Options
Kilgore_Trout
Kilgore_Trout
Community Member

I have 1Password V6.5.2 for android (OnePlus 3T w/android 7.1.1) and 1Password V6 on MacOS (Sierra 10.12.5). I also have a 1Password account which is added to both installations. There are two vaults (erroneously, but that is my fault). From what I read in a different post, all vaults should sync, right? However, my MacOS version has 33 items, and the Android version has 4. I try to sync from the android device, and it appears to play nice, but there still are only 4 items.
Help?
Thanks!

1Password Version: V6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.12.5
Sync Type: 1 password account
Referrer: forum-search:vaults sync issue

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Kilgore_Trout - Thank you for reaching out to us. I believe on your Mac, the 33 items you mentioned are within your Primary vault. If you move the data over to your new shiny Personal vault, you should see the data auto-sync over to your Android phone in addition to the web. Let's give this a try -

Open & unlock 1Password on your Mac. Click 1Password in the menu bar, choose "Switch to Vault" and select your Primary vault from the list. Select all of the items by pressing Command-A after clicking one of the items in the list. Click "Item" in the menu bar, choose Share > Personal > Move.

Once you move the data to your Personal vault, launch 1Password on your OnePlus and everything should be there waiting for you. If you sign into the account via the web, everything should be there as well.

Let me know if this helped or if you have any additional questions. :smile:

• Kilgore_Trout
    Kilgore_Trout
    Community Member
    Options

That worked -- Thanks!

• Frank
    Options

Fantastic news and you're very welcome! Keep us posted if you run into any questions along the way :smile:

This discussion has been closed.