To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I keep two Facebook account passwords?

harveyt
harveyt
Community Member

On osx, using chrome or safari. I would like to maintain two Facebook accounts with different emails and passwords. How do I keep them both on 1passowrord?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:facebook

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@harveyt I have 2 also. One main and one inteat stuff on. I just have 2 separate logins in 1Password. And when I login, I pick the Facebook I want to use.

• harveyt
    harveyt
    Community Member
    edited June 2017

That sounds great. How do I differentiate the two separate logins? Because, both logins are on one Facebook login page. It's probably obvious. I just have not run into this before.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    edited June 2017

The email address and you name them too. I have:
    Facebook (I use all the time)
    Test Facebook (my testing one)

You can customize what the login says without an issue. I do this a lot.

• harveyt
    harveyt
    Community Member

Thank you Prime. I didn't realize, or remember, that it was possible to edit the login names. Senior moments are the worst.

• harveyt
    harveyt
    Community Member

The best part of this is that I learned how to turn off the autofill from Safari and Chrome. Doing that really helped.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@harveyt not a problem! I have those moments too. I have a 19 year old daughter "dad, you do this" :lol:

• harveyt
    harveyt
    Community Member

Lol

• Fantastic! I'm happy @Prime was able to help out @harveyt :smile: Keep us posted if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to assist. Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.