Subscription payment failed

Hi. I got an email saying that my payment did not go through, so I went on the website to put my credit card information, and I saw that I'm gonna be charged 35 dollars. I was wondering that why am I gonna be charged 35 dollars instead of 2.99$ like I always have.

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @ymantilla92 - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry about that. When you updated your payment details, did you accidentally switch an annual billing cycle? You have the option of a "monthly" or "annual" billing cycle. You save a little more money over the course of the year by choosing an annual billing cycle - $2.99 per month when billed annually or $3.99 per month. I'll be happy to assist you with switching back to a monthly cycle if that's what you prefer. Keep me posted and we'll move the conversation over to email so we don't run into sharing anything private here :smile: I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Yes, can you please switch it back. I have one more question, so I'm not gonna be charged the 35 dollars right?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi ymantilla92 - Thank you for getting back to me :smile: I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. Since this is public forum, and we'll be discussing specifics relating to your account, let's continue the conversation via email. Have a great day and I'll chat with you soon.

ref: NIU-46815-958

This discussion has been closed.