Site suddenly not working anymore

Hi, it seems my bank has changed its login form, and now I can't use 1Password anymore. It has 3 fields, and the extension only fills the last two of them, even if I recreate the login manually.

Can you help me? The site is https://www.bbvafrances.com.ar/ and then the green button: Francés Net.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @marianoam,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help with this! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum.

If that site changed their sign-in form and 1Password no longer fills it correctly, please try saving a new Login item by following the steps here: How to save a Login manually in your browser

Does the new Login item work correctly?

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Thanks, @Drew_AG
    Nope. It does not work, even saving a new entry manually...

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @marianoam,

Hmm, I'm not sure why that didn't work for you. I tested this myself by following the steps in that article, and the new Login item I created was able to fill all 3 fields. This might be a silly question, but are you certain you tested this by using the new Login item? If you accidentally tried to fill that form with the old Login again, that would explain why it didn't work.

But if you followed the steps in that article and the new Login you saved still won't work, we'll need to know some more details:

Thanks in advance! :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2017

Hi @marianoam,

So it's really weird. I've been chatting with Drew and he's repeatedly seeing three fields fill but I'm seeing what you're seeing and I've found a way to get 1Password to play nicely. Now the filling assumed the default DNI option so if this isn't the case please do correct me.

What I would like you to do is copy the following block of weird looking text so it is in your MacOS clipboard.

{
      "URLs": [
        {
          "overview": {
            "label": "website", 
            "url": "https://www.bbvafrances.com.ar/"
          }
        }, 
        {
            "label": "website", 
            "url": "https://www.bbvafrances.com.ar/fnetcore/loginClementeApp.html"
          }
        }
      ], 
      "categoryUUID": "001",
      "details": {
        "fields": [
          {
            "id": "", 
            "name": "documentNumberInput", 
            "type": "T", 
            "value": "1234567890"
          }, 
          {
            "designation": "username", 
            "name": "digitalUser", 
            "type": "T", 
            "value": "someone"
          }, 
          {
            "designation": "password", 
            "name": "digitalKey", 
            "type": "P", 
            "value": "peekaboo"
          }
        ]
      }, 
        "ainfo": "someone", 
        "ps": 1, 
        "title": "Bbvafrances", 
        "url": "https://www.bbvafrances.com.ar/"
      }
    }

Next I would like you to open 1Password and use the menu option File > New Item from Clipboard. This will create a new Login item titled Bbvafrances in your vault. While still in edit mode click the show web form details button and edit the contents of the three fields so that instead of the toy values of 1234567890, someone and peekaboo they contain the real values and then save.

Do you find this Login item works better?

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Thanks, @littlebobbytables. I'll try this as soon as I get home from the office.
    I'll report to you ASAP.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're very welcome! Let us know how it all goes. :)

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Yes! It worked! Thank you, guys!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Thank for the update. It sounds like you should be good to go, but we're here if you need us. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.