To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am having trouble logging into Stephen Covey site my password continues to be not recognized....

JohnALane
JohnALane
Community Member

I have been trying to set up an account with Stephen Covey and each time the PW is not recognized. just about to give up !

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am having trouble logging into Stephen Covey site my password continues to be not recognized....

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohnALane: While we can't help with login issues with the site itself (for example, we can't reset or recover your password for a 3rd party site for you if it is incorrect), there may be some suggestions we can offer. Can you tell us more about the steps you took leading up to encountering the issue? Definitely check the login credentials you have saved in 1Password, as if they do not match what the site expects 1Password cannot help you login. Did you change them at some point? It's also possible that 1Password doesn't understand the site's login form, so knowing the URL will allow us to test it. Also, knowing the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using will be crucial. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.