2»

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

@MikeT,

I really wished I knew what the problem is. Jamie Phelps indicated that it may be an open fill issue. I have updated to 1Password 6.6. So far, so good.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @wkleem,

Could you please specify what delay you meant before? I thought that you were talking about 1Password 4 and local vault, but now you mention 1Password 6 and I am confused. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I am using 1Password v4.6.1.622 now. The 1Password icon has stopped working for me with the latest extension. v4.6.7.3. I am using Chrome v59.0.3071.109

I could not log in to this discussion site by clicking the 1Password icon but managed to do so by "Ctrl + \" and search.

Sorry of any confusion. I move between 1Password 4, 6 (read only Dropbox vault), and Teams.

It is working again after I restarted Chrome.

I do apologise. I don't know where to start with the issue.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Glad to hear restarting Chrome helped! It is necessary to restart the browser after updating or switching apps, and 1Password 6 will be very aggressive and override 1Password 4 with Native Messaging (since you're using the beta). Is there a specific reason you're still using both? It's not going to get easier to do so, especially as Firefox also moves to Native Messaging in the not-too-distant future.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Brent, It is nice to have choices, what with Travel Mode not working properly for me. I've sent email and I am still waiting for an answer.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

I also have a tendency to keep devices a long time, averaging 6 years.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sometimes too much choice is paralyzing. ;)

As I mentioned previously, we're looking into it. Thanks again for the diagnostic information!

ref: NQQ-72344-318

This discussion has been closed.