Save login options and sync

endiplier
endiplier
Community Member
edited June 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

I use 1P for personal use and KeePass for work items (because of work policy) and each time I login to a work site 1P asks to save the login.
I added most of the URL's to the exception list once but I noticed that each time I switch PC or reinstall, I need to add all URL's again because they are not synced.

I am wondering if you have any plans to add a "ignore / add URL to exception list"-option in the save window so it automatically adds the URL to the "exception list"?
And are there any plans to sync these exception URL's to the cloud so they are added next time you install 1P?

It would make things so much easier. Now you have to open the desktop app each time and add the URL manually and if there are many URL's it's getting frustrating after a while.
And if you have many URL's in the list, everything is lost next time you reinstall the PC.

1Password Version: 6.6.439
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Accounts

Comments

• Hi @endiplier,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, we do plan to add Never autosave for this site again option to the Autosave dialog in a future update.

At the moment, we don't have plans to sync app settings like the autosave exceptions list but it is something we want to do.

What you can do is save the exception list in a Secure Note item and when you're on a new computer, copy the list and paste it in the app settings.

• endiplier
    endiplier
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply @MikeT !

• You're welcome. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

This discussion has been closed.