Can't figure out how to add Dropbox vault after adding a Family account

Options
dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member

Before a new install I had 2 Dropbox vaults and 1 Family account with various vaults on iOS. Yesterday I did a new install of 1Password and added the Family account first. As it seems it isn't possible to add Dropbox accounts afterwards.

How would I do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dahanbn,

To add a non-1Password.com account vault please launch 1Password and select Settings > Vaults > Sync Additional Vault (at the bottom).

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Ah, I see, @dahanbn. The problem is that you do not have standalone vaults enabled. Please select the option to "Enable Standalone Vaults" and then you should see the option I mentioned. Enabling that should also enable the Settings > Sync options.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dahanbn: Good point. 1Password has always had this same concept of Primary/Secondary vaults since we introduced the multiple vaults feature. It's something we can consider changing, but that would entail a lot of other changes both under the hood and for users to accommodate this, across all platforms, and there are other things that are a much higher priority currently.

This discussion has been closed.