1password crashes when USB Ugee tablet plugged in [Known issue, investigating]

jim_1passwordforum
jim_1passwordforum
Community Member
edited June 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello. I have a repeatable 1password app crash when I plug in my Ugee graphics tablet. Error reports have been sent back via the automated system. If there is anything I can do to help solve this let me know. It would be nice not to have to disconnect the tablet whenever I need a password.

No other app crashes when I use the tablet.

The error is just "1password for windows desktop has stopped working." "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." One button with "Close the program" is presented. No other information is available.

1Password Version: 6.6.439d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 - fully up to date
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jim_1passwordforum,

Thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately, this is a known issue due to Windows forcing the Input framework (responsible for the tablet inking) onto 1Password when it doesn't use it.

We are investigating for a fix on this. May we reach out to you privately via email if we think we have a solution for you to test? If yes, is your forum profile up to date with the email address to contact?

• jim_1passwordforum
    jim_1passwordforum
    Community Member

Hello,

Yes I am more than willing to help out. Email address is up to date in the profile as I just got the notification of your reply.

All the best,
    Jim

• Hi @jim_1passwordforum,

Great! We'll email you as soon as we have a private build ready for you.

This discussion has been closed.