To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

IE11 supported?

EIP_smart
EIP_smart
Community Member

I would merge my different accounts into iCloud, but working on different systems including macOS with Safari and Win 10 prof with IE and iOS at the moment. Does it work?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I would to merge my different licenses but how can I use a account when you aren't supporting IE11?

Comments

• Hi @EIP_smart - Thank you for reaching out to us. 1Password currently supports Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. We no longer support IE but we're working with Microsoft to add support for Edge in the future. iCloud sync is only supported on Apple devices. With a 1Password membership, you can definitely use 1Password across platforms since we take care of all the syncing on our end. All the apps are included for - Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android in addition to web access. When you sign up for an account, we include a 30 day free trial giving you a chance to test drive all the features. I hope this helped and keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

• EIP_smart
    EIP_smart
    Community Member

Thank you for your Information, but as Edge isn't working with a couple of apps in our company I need to use IE in the moment! It is a pity as I would prefer to change into your cloud solution hosted by ? You, or on what server are you using? And my next question is about Boxcryptor.com what I'm using with all my cloud spaces. Is it a problem for the agilekeychain or is it then saved on your server?

• Hi @EIP_smart - Sorry for not having a better answer regarding IE support. As I mentioned before Chrome and Firefox are supported if you're able to use that at your company. Most of the heavy lifting is done within the apps. The only time you really need to access the account via the web is for inviting team members, creating vaults, and adjusting permissions. As far as Boxcryptor.com, I'm assuming you're currently syncing via Dropbox. The "agilekeychain" is saved within Dropbox and encrypted using your Master Password. Only with our subscription based accounts do we host the data securely on our severs. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.