1password will not update from apple store. AppStore update page shows 1Password Icon (Version 6.7)

Options
plw1080
plw1080
Community Member

1password will not update from apple store. AppStore update page shows 1Password Icon (Version 6.7)
and a button to click to do the update ... clicking on the update button causes it to turn grey but then nothing happens

I've tried this several times. No other apps are running on my mac book pro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:will not update from apple store on mac

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @plw1080,

I've noticed the same (or at least similar) thing when updating other apps from the Mac App Store - when I first click the 'Update' button, nothing seems to happen at first aside from the button turning gray. But after a few moments or so, the update finally starts. So it's possible you're just seeing a delay, and it will work if you give it a little time. Or maybe you've already done that - how long have you waited?

If the update never really seems to start (even after a few minutes), quit the Mac App Store and reboot your Mac. Once it restarts, launch the Mac App Store and try the update again. If it still won't work, try signing out (go to Store > Sign Out from the menu bar), then sign back in and see if the update works.

Does that help? Let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.