How to donate to 1Password ?

naif
naif
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Lounge

I want to give them more than what they deserve thats all.
Best regards.

Comments

• Hi @naif,

Thanks so much for the thought! I'm glad to hear that you're getting more value from 1Password than the price you're paying. As a for-profit business it wouldn't really seem right for us to take donations. Instead, if you'd like, I'd encourage you to donate the money to your favorite charity. One that we're a big fan of here at AgileBits is the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF). Their goals closely align with ours: privacy and security in the digital world.

Thanks again for thinking of us!

Ben

• naif
    naif
    Community Member

Your welcome, and thank you very much.

• naif
    naif
    Community Member

Acually i'm sorry i used an jailbreak to take (Steal) Pro Futures for free and i want to give it back to you.
    Also i'm so sorry for lying.

• I appreciate the honesty, @naif. There aren't too many people out there who would be willing to own up to that, and want to make it right.

If you're looking to purchase 1Password legitimately we offer 1Password membership in a few different forms: for individuals, 1Password Families, and 1Password Teams. If you're just looking for yourself then an individual membership would likely be adequite. You can read more about this here:

Pricing - 1Password

We also have a guide page that explains the benefits of 1Password membership over using 1Password standalone, as you have been. That is available here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Beyond that my recommendation would remain: please consider giving to a charity. The EFF is a great one, but it is just one of hundreds (or thousands) that are working hard every day to improve a wide variety of situations.

Thanks again!

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@Ben,

There was once talk about Tee Shirts for us users that never happened. I would gladly get a Tee!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: We had some limited edition shirts a couple years back. Maybe we can do something like that again. :)

• naif
    naif
    Community Member

Thanks @Ben for everything i wish to donate early before god take me and punish me for that!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

In that case, a 1Password.com membership offers a ton of benefits, so you not only can support us and feel good about that, but also get a lot of value yourself at the same time. Everybody wins. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.