How to know how much secure storage space is used?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,
Iam currently using 1Password for Families but as I think this is relevant for teams too I will post this in the teams catagorie. So how can I see how much of the secure storage space I have used?

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

That's a pretty good question, with a slightly boring answer: as of right now there isn't a way to check how much storage you've used. It's definitely on our map and it will be implemented in the future! On the bright side, that's one more thing to be excited about 1Password's Teams/Families future ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi @Pilar,
    thanks for your response. Well so that bad :( I hope it gets implemented some time :) Maybe even having the option in the mac version to see this data for the user account would be nice, So I now how much data is still left :dizzy:

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ntimo,

Thanks for letting us know you’re interested in this. We’ll let our developers know. :)

• Grunt_at_the_Point
    Grunt_at_the_Point
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017
    Options

We'll need to send out emails to accounts that exceed the limit, so you don't have to worry about us silently charging you.

Thanks for letting us know you're looking to be able to check your storage too! :)

ref: B5-1178

This discussion has been closed.