Is there a way to see how many family members I can invite

Manaburner
Manaburner
Community Member

This may be a dumb question and an "insult"to family account veterans ;) : is there a way to see how many family members I have left to invite? I'm not sure if I have 5 or 10 members in my family account trial and I don't see a counter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Manaburner - That's actually a great question and I'm glad you asked :wink: There visual indicator letting you know how many available family members are included with your specific account. I just tried this and let me know if it works for you.

Sign into your 1Password.com account. Click on the account name in the upper right hand side > Select "billing" from the drop down menu > Click on "view invoices" on the right hand side. At the top you should see how many members are included with your specific subscription plan.

This is something we would like to improve in the future so I appreciate the question :+1:

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @Frank
    thank you for this hint, but unfortunately this does not work when you're in trial-mode, probably because there are no invoices yet.

• Ahhha @Manaburner that is correct! If you recently signed up 5 family members are included per subscription. :+1:

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @Frank I used the Family day promo link which looked like it still worked. That's why I'm not sure.

• Hi @Manaburner - Now we're on the same page. I double checked, you have a total of 10 family members that you can invite over to join the account. I hope this helped. As I mentioned earlier, we definitely want to add a counter in the future so you can keep track how many open invites you still have left to use. :+1:

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @Frank
    thank you very much. Great service as always :)

• Thank you @Manaburner :blush: I appreciate the kind words. We're always here for you :+1: Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.