Sync Problem iPhone and Mac via DropBox

OldEars
OldEars
Community Member

Initially I was getting "Failed to list remote data folder in DropBox" on the iPhone. I followed the directions here (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/49730/failed-to-list-remote-data-folder-in-dropbox) and when I tried to reset the iPhone to sync with the DropBox file (which is now renamed, although the older one is still there) I get "Error Listing Keychains 1Password encountered a problem." If I dismiss and chose "Connect Another Account" under "Sync with Dropbox", I get "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.1password.dropbox.sdk error 15.) 1Password encountered a problem. (the only option is "Dismiss").

So now I can't sync at all. Please help.

1Password Version: 6.7.2
Extension Version: 4.6.7
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017

@OldEars: Just to clarify, did you try moving the vault to another folder? That discussion is nearly two years old, so I wouldn't go by that. That's a Dropbox error and there isn't anything 1Password can do about that if it's being told there are no matching files. Others have reported that Dropbox will allow it to be found again after it's been moved. Disable sync on your Mac, relocate the vault to another spot in Dropbox, and then re-enable it. Try that and let me know if it helps.

This discussion has been closed.