Delete lisense

igora
igora
Community Member

Hi,
I used 1password standard with my personal lisense at work.
I just bought 1password for team for my entreprise.

So now, I would like to remove my personal lisense from the application. How can I do that ?

Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:licence, kb:undefined, kb-search:delete licence, kb:undefined, kb-search:licenses

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@igora I'm curious why you would like to remove your license from the application. Having it applied doesn't do anything if you're signed in to your 1Password account. Is there a reason why you want to nix the license?

• igora
    igora
    Community Member

Hi, because I don't want to mix my personal life wife my professional one !
    Regards

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @igora,

To delete your license you need to open Finder, click on Go and then at the bottom on Go to Folder. There you can paste this to find your license:

~/Library/Group Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits/License/

You'll be able to see and delete your license there! :chuffed:

Please let us know if this goes well for you and if you have any other questions that we can help you with! :chuffed:

• J_F_S
    J_F_S
    Community Member

Hi @Pilar,
    if I delete the licensefile This license is show furthermore in 1 Password.
    What have I do wrong?

Kindly

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@J_F_S: When you register 1Password, it saves a copy of the license to your vault. So you may have to delete it there as well, since it will use it to register itself.

• J_F_S
    J_F_S
    Community Member

@brenty Thank you.
    But now I get displayed a license for Family but I have bought the 1Password license not the 1Password Families.
    Is that because I'm actually in the trial phase?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@J_F_S: That sounds right. 1Password Families doesn't use a license; it's tied to your 1Password.com account. So if you're signed into that in the app it will not have any restrictions, so long as you have an active membership or trial. :)

This discussion has been closed.