First impression

Hello,

I've recently installed the extension and so far it works well - yeah, a little slow but that's not yet a stable release :)

Two things I found that could be improved:

• have an option to hide the side bar
  • have an option to change the font size (too bit for me as today)
  • have an option to hide "Fill identity" when an match is found

Well, something to make the appearance similar to 1Password Mini on Mac OSX (except of course the ability to display the entries for the current site)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.7.7
OS Version: linux
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017

Hey there, @lburgazzoli! :)

Welcome to the 1Password for Chrome beta crew! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your suggestions. Coming from a guy who uses the "More Space" option on my MacBook Pro Retina and still decreases the font size on Slack, I can see how customizing the font size could be useful.

I would like to gather some additional information on:

• have an option to hide the side bar

Are you talking about being able to hide the categories (Logins, Credit Cards, etc)? If so, what benefit are you trying to gain?

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for using 1Password!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• lburgazzoli
    lburgazzoli
    Community Member

Yes I'd like to hide categories and display them only when needed to make it "minimal" as I do not use them very often, I'm more using autofill or typing searching for stuffs so yeah, the perfect solution for me would be something that displays the matching items and the search box with an option to expand the box to show more.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@lburgazzoli: Thanks for getting back to me. Currently, our UI doesn't resize like that, but that doesn't mean we can't make a change to do something similar in the future. We appreciate you letting us know the kind of features you're looking for, which will only make 1Password for Chrome better!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• nikgreen
    nikgreen
    Community Member

If I can add on the resizing. I'd like to see the option of a compact mode, but sometimes you need to display more details, especially if you are using the title to differentiate between multiple logins .

It would, therefore, be useful to be able to simply resize the window (and remember the size between launche/sessions)

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for letting us know @nikgreen! We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us :) Keep the ideas coming!

This discussion has been closed.