To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Downloaded 1password on ipad, can't enter on iphone, or netbook

Options
fahirsch
fahirsch
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

Yesterday my son "bought" (it's on the month long trial) 1password on his ipad. Everything ok. Then he dowloaded 1password to his iphone and was unable to enter. Today I downloaded it to his netbook and trying to enter to agilebits it gave an error message saying that either mail, password or secret key were wrong. But none were wrong.
Is the trial a single device app? Should my son annull the subscription (how to do it) and rebuy direct from AgileBits?

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @fahirsch - It's great to hear your son is using 1Password :+1: With a 1Password membership, all the apps are included and you can add 1Password to as many devices as you want. By any chance, did your son print out his Emergency Kit? This contains the sign in details for the account. Ask him to try signing into the account again uses the details listed on his Emergency Kit -

Launch 1Password on his iPhone, from the welcome screen, under "Already using 1Password" tap "1Password.com" to sign into the account. If he is still running into trouble, let me know and we can move the conversation over to email so I can better assist you. :smile: Keep us posted.

• fahirsch
    fahirsch
    Community Member
    Options

@Frank: Thanks for your help. Everything is OK. After reading your comment I looked carefully at the site to sign on and noticed that it was my.1password.com. I then could login from within 1Password in my son's iPhone and the data was retrieved.

• Frank
    Options

Fantastic news! Thank you for letting me know @fahirsch :smile: I can't wait to get my son up and running using 1Password, he's 8 months old so we still have some time :lol: Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.