To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Unable to Sign In, no matter what I do. Signed in on my phone though.

BrijeshSinghal
BrijeshSinghal
Community Member

Hey there,

I am trying to sign in on the 1password website. However, I am unable to do so. I am still logged into my iPhone and even after making sure that every single detail that I enter is correct, comparing them with my phone an my emergency kit. I think this is because of it being converted from a family/team account to a personal account. I still have the family photo on my phone even though it is a personal account. It's bugged if I am correct. Could you please see to this? Thank you.

Regards,
Brijesh

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BrijeshSinghal

Thanks for taking the time to write in about this problem. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty.

Could you please check on your iPhone to see if a Primary vault exists? You can check this under 1Password > Settings > Vaults. If it does exist, then 1Password on iOS is unlocking with the Master Password for that vault, rather than your 1Password.com account Master Password (which may be different).

Please let us know.

Ben

• BrijeshSinghal
    BrijeshSinghal
    Community Member

Hey @Ben

Thanks a lot, helped me figure it out. Also, I was wondering if you could help me get the family/team photo removed since it is a personal account and a group photo comes up instead. Again, thanks a lot for the suggestion, fixed that.

• Excellent. Thanks for the update @BrijeshSinghal.

You may want to consider migrating your data from the Primary vault to a 1Password.com vault, since the Primary vault doesn't take advantage of the 1Password.com features (including backup and sync):

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account - 1Password Support

You can change the photo associated with your account under the menu at the upper right hand (titled with your name) by selecting My Profile:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• BrijeshSinghal
    BrijeshSinghal
    Community Member

I use 1Password 4 for Windows and it only has the sync with Dropbox option. Therefore I have to use the Primary vault otherwise I won't be able to access my passwords on my Desktop.

• @BrijeshSinghal

Is there a reason you cannot use 1Password 6 for Windows? It is included with your subscription, and has full functionality for account based vaults.

Thanks.

Ben

• BrijeshSinghal
    BrijeshSinghal
    Community Member

@Ben

Oh wow, I did not know about that. I'll install that. Thanks a lot!

• Excellent. :chuffed: Glad to hear that'll work for you. You're most welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.