Spinning beachball, slow Finder response after updating to 1Pwd 6.8

romad
romad
Community Member

When I booted up my iMac this morning, I was presented with an update to 1Pwd 6.8 (I had 6.7.1). I allowed the update but ever since I've had spinning beachballs, slow Finder response, slow Firefox response, etc.

I did a System Diagnostic via Activity Monitor and the first item listed in the report was 1Password. I don't know if the report list items numeric/alphabetic or if it lists items by problem when it says they are "sorted by count". Would an extract of the 1Password Process from the spindump_sysdiagnose_2017.07.19_09-37-21-0700.txt help you to see what in the 6.8 update is causing the problem?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Unknown
OS Version: Mac OS X.11.6
Sync Type: WiFi
Referrer: forum-search:Spinning beachball, slow Finder response after updating to 1Pwd 6.8

Comments

• @romad,

Indeed, we'd definitely be interested in seeing the spindump as I believe this is the first report of this particular behavior.

Could you send it to support + forum @ agilebits.com and mention this forum thread in the email?

Rudy

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

Email sent, Rudy.

So far everything seems to be working just fine this morning.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @romad

I'm glad to hear things are going well now. I wasn't able to locate your email, I think you might have used a different address than this one. Did you get a reply from our BitBot assistant with your mask number? Would you mind please telling us what it is so we can link the ticket to this conversation?

Have a great day!

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

Pilar, it is: [#TDM-88416-136]

The subject of the email I sent is: Re: Mac Forum topic Spinning beachball, slow Finder response after updating to 1Pwd 6.8

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@romad: Thanks! I see that Rudy is working with you via email, so we can continue the conversation there. :)

ref: TDM-88416-136

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

Yep, just waiting for a response from him on a question I had about his recommended actions.

• @rudy

:) :+1:

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.