To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Access to Password Account

Options
eyjenkins
eyjenkins
Community Member

I don't know what my Secret Key is and I am unable to retrieve information off of my new phone. I am not tech savy at all. Need major assistance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unable to access 1password. need someone to walk me through process.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @eyjenkins

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Do you have a 1Password membership (subscription) account, or are you using 1Password standalone (no subscription)? Only subscription accounts have Secret Keys. If you do have one, please see this guide:

Find your Secret Key or Setup Code - 1Password Support

If you are using 1Password standalone, and thus don't have a Secret Key, you'll need to set up syncing for 1Password manually:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• eyjenkins
    eyjenkins
    Community Member
    Options

I think it is no subscription, but what if I do have an account and just don't realize it? How do I find out?

• Frank
    Options

Hi eyjenkins - Sorry for the troubles. I noticed that you emailed us as well and I just replied back to you. Let's keep the conversation going via email so we can work on this together. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. :smile: Enjoy the rest of your day.

ref: VKA-64591-226

This discussion has been closed.