Lost creds for (unused) family account, have both app store and direct purchased licenses

Options
aahoughton
aahoughton
Community Member

I'm .. a little overwhelmed by choice, here. I've been using 1Password since v. 2 or 3 or something. Somewhere in there I bought from the app store, and I appear to have a direct-purchased license for 6.X.

I also signed up -- but to my recollection never used -- a family account a year or so ago.

I'd like to start using that account, but I've lost all my family account credentials -- clearly still my email address though! Also, it's not clear what the right way forward is in re: my existing account.

Happy to sign up for a new account, but I can't use my existing email address, so ...

Help!

Thanks,

Andrew

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi @aahoughton! Welcome to the discussion forums! :chuffed:

I'll be happy to help you out! As I'll need to discuss details of your account with you, I'll reach out to you via email shortly, and we can continue the conversation there! :+1:

ref: YNJ-36238-196

• aahoughton
    aahoughton
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks John, I'm all set!

• Frank
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi @aahoughton - On behalf of John, you're very welcome :wink: Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we're always here if you need us. Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.