Chrome extension not autofilling website

mszczewski
mszczewski
Community Member
edited July 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

When I open a new tab in chrome and ⌘/ to bring up 1password I select the login I want to use and the website does not auto-populate the URL bar. This had been working for a different website on that vault entry but when I changed the website it stopped working. How do I update the URLs that are auto-populated into the address bar in the future? The rest of the autofill options are working once I get to that site so no issues there.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8 (680015)
Extension Version: 4.6.8.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @mszczewski,

Welcome to the Support Forum!

The easiest way to update the website (in my opinion) is to open and unlock the main 1Password app, find the item you want to update, click edit, and change the URL in the website field.

If that doesn't work for you, then I suggest going to the sign-in page for the website you're having issues with and manually creating a new Login item. Once you've confirmed your new Login item works, you can trash the old one by editing it and clicking the Move to Trash button.

I hope that helps! If you're still having issues, let us know the URL of the website, and we'll take a look.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.